Lead Engineer - OSI PI System
Award-winning Automation and Control Systems Integration company needs an experienced OSI PI Engineer to lead their OSI PI team with business development efforts, training, and design / deployment of PI Systems. Industries include Biotech, Pharmaceutical, and Food and Beverage industries.
Why work here?:
- Stable growing business for over 25 years!
- Fun and professional environment with over 80 engineers!
- Variety of projects in several industries!
- Training provided on new technology and software!
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential, matching 401k, paid vacation!
- Work remotely from home office!
- Meet with customers to assist business development efforts in flushing out user requirements
- Assist with proposal development
- Mentor and train engineering team
- Work with senior leadership team to drive OSI PI planning and initiatives
- Architecture development for new customer installations
- Lead deployment of PI Systems
- Support continual improvement in conjunction with IT, QA, and Validation
- Trained or certified in infrastructure or installation of OSI Systems
- Keep updated on latest trends and technology by attending virtual webinars and events
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing and maintaining PI Systems
- Experience integrating PI with PLC and DCS systems
- Understanding of IT systems, Automation, and network infrastructures
- Understanding of Biopharmaceutical processes is a plus
- GMP and validation experience is a plus
- Knowledge of S88 Batch standards and experience implementing batch systems is a plus
- Outgoing personality, strong leadership skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media