- Assist in developing and then executing marketing campaigns to promote our products, including social media, email marketing, and print advertising.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create compelling product messaging and ensure brand consistency across all marketing channels.
- Conduct market research and analyze industry trends to identify opportunities for growth and product development.
- Collaborate with our sales team to develop promotional materials and support their efforts in driving sales.
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with our digital marketing team to develop and execute search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns.
- Manage budgets and timelines for marketing initiatives to ensure timely execution and delivery.
- Assist in the planning and execution of trade shows.
- Keep the brand team and organization up-to-date on industry trends and changes in the competitive marketplace.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience.
- Sales and Marketing experience preferably in a CPG organization
- Strong analytical skills with some experience in data analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must possess strong organizational, execution and leadership skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media