Operations Manager (Ref#53)
$85000 to $95000 Per Year
Do others regard your leadership skills as exceptional? Have your communication skills allowed you to build a culture of success through engagement and collaboration? Are you looking to be with a true industry leader? Are you looking for a very unique and satisfying cultural experience? If your responses are yes, this could be a tremendous opportunity for you.
Our client is ranked as one of the “Top 5” nationally with in their industry discipline. Their high integrity approach and quality initiatives have won the hearts of manufacturing clients across the US. We are currently looking for a unique talent to join their organization as a Operations Manager for one of their “KEY” manufacturing operations. As the Operations Manager you will be overseeing a large Food Manufacturing operation that is extremely complex. Your abilities to drive a positive culture in the areas of Continuous Improvement and Floor Engagement will be the key to your success. You will be also tasked with the development of future “bench strength” for the organization. Position reports to the Plant Manager.
Superb Benefit Package and relocation program
- BS Degree, but offsetting industry experience will be considered
- 3-5 years of prior successful plant management in a CPG, Food or Pharma manufacturing operation
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory and compliance to include SQF or BRC
- Strong record of success in implementing and driving cultural change through Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, with the ability to foster a highly collaborative manufacturing effort
It is our policy to provide equal employment to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual preference, handicap or disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable federal laws. In addition our firm complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all employment practices and personnel actions.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media