Sr. Software (Full Stack) Developer (Tampa)
Sr. Software (Full Stack) Developer (Tampa, FL)
Sr. Software (Full Stack) Developer will develop software applications and services using the latest Microsoft .Net Technologies. Proficient in writing code in C#, VB .NET, Java Script, HTML, and Structured Query Language (SQL). Experience with creating reports for Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS).
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities -
- Lead development team in best practices for (Full Stack Development) Applications
- Writing and designing web based software in ASP .NET / C# and SQL database scripts for database objects as needed
- Update website HTML and Java Script on ASP .Net web pages and existing ASP .Net WCF services
- Create automated tests using Selenium in C#
- When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including code profiling, server configuration changes, or index/query changes
- Review software requirements and determine coding best practices while fulfilling the requirements
- Follow the company’s Software Development Life Cycle and Scrum process
- Interfacing with project management to prioritize needs and choose solutions
- Maintaining understanding of current web technologies or programming practices
- Perform code reviews and suggest design patterns and point out anti-patterns
- Manage deployment scripts written in power shell
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities -
- Expert Level Knowledge of DevOps Tools & Microservices methodology as applied to (Full Stack Development) Applications
- Working Knowledge Experience working with Google Maps
- Working Knowledge Experience with TFS Build Server configuration
- Working Knowledge Experience with SCRUM / Agile methodology
- Expert Level Experience writing code that performs well using large highly transactional databases
- Ability to review peer code in C#, Java Script, VB .Net, and SQL
- Strong knowledge of Web Standards and Technologies (JQuery, AJAX, CSS, XML)
- Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Database Engine, SSMA, SSDT, and SSRS)
- Ability to effectively communicate with fellow team members
- Ability to interface well with Professional Service staff and other non-technical members of the organization regarding software requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 5 years’ experience with ASP. Net Development (C#), web forms, MVC, Visual Studio, Web Services, and Source control.
- 5 years as a software developer with strong knowledge of general algorithms, backend development, design patterns and good coding practices
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and great company benefits.
Do to the expected amount of responses only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Relocation Assistance available.
Relocation Assistance available.
No Visa Sponsorships available for this position
My Client is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media