$14 to $16 Per Hour
Cedar Rapids, IA
Our food manufacturing client is hiring a Production Operator – 2nd shift Monday through Friday (2:00pm – 10:30pm) for their Cedar Rapids, Iowa operations. This production operator will work behind the scenes ensuring every production line is up to standards and is supported.
- Ensure top quality products are being produced.
- Responsible for keeping product at the correct temperature range, assembling and breaking down machine during start up and shut down periods.
- Perform moisture checks and analysis on completed product.
- Ensure production lines are running efficiently while working to ensure a safe workplace.
- Move and transfer ingredients by hand, cart or forklift.
- Document temperature and machine readings with accuracy.
- Experience working alongside a team and operating machines in a manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience with measuring and documenting with detail.
- Forklift driving experience.
- Food manufacturing experience a plus.
- Ability to work second shift hours Monday through Friday 2:00pm-10:30pm and overtime if needed.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media