Certified Diabetes Educator
We are seeking a Certified Diabetes Educator for the Physician Practices Department at a Regional Medical Center in southern New Mexico.
Job Qualifications and Duties
- 6 months or more of experience as a Diabetes Educator
- CDE Certification or eligible.
- Program management experience.
- providing education/training in diabetes care to patients at a variety of Physician Practices.
- Work as part of a team of RDs, RNs to promote health, wellness and prevention.
- Serves as a resource to the Diabetes Team, members of the Department of Medicine, and to nursing staff in this specialty area.
Compensation and Benefits
- very competitive salary
- full hospital benefits to include medical, dental, vision, retirement, CME, PTO.
- relocation assistance
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media