Manager of Paid Social
Our client is one of the largest performance-based marketing companies in world. Due to expansion and growth, they are seeking a Manager - Paid Social. Reporting to the Director and working virtually you will be part of a team that work across social media platforms
- Assist with developing, optimizing, maintaining, and communicating a digital strategy for their clients and buying media across paid social media platforms.
- Support team Director with ongoing client and team management
- Cross-Brand administration of all Paid Social campaigns, including handling of planning, activation and reporting
- Managing Paid Social Specialists on the team and being responsible for overseeing their career development
- Create deliverables of effective media plan details for unified paid social and native advertising campaign efforts
- Support client goals and maximize all measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies
- Management & Client Engagement
- Constant communication with clients, vendors, and partners
- Develop, optimize, and maintain paid social and native advertising campaigns for clients, including coordination of assets between creative agencies and client teams and budget management.
- Developing, executing and testing across campaign variables that create client-specific insight and feed future successions of testing
- Familiarity with 3rd-party tracking vendors and integrating with social platforms
- Optimize client campaigns to improve overall performance against pre-determined benchmarks on an ongoing basis
- Familiar with such media platforms as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Tumblr and other social platforms
- 3+ years of Paid Social Media experience & 5 years of overall marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- working on enterprise level paid social media accounts; CPG portfolio a plus
- Managing a small team required
- Strong knowledge in web analytics, ad tracking, and other biddable media
- Understanding of the Paid Social and Native Advertising industry and platforms, including major players and supporting technology (social management tools like SocialCode / Brand Networks Sprinklr / Marin / Kenshoo), Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, etc.
- Ability to understand high-level client goals and how they translate into paid media strategy when applied via online technologies
- Understanding of broader media planning and buying - to ensure integration / coordination with wider media objectives occur
- Technical background a plus (conversion tagging, FTP, HTML, SQL, etc.)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media