Maintenance Multi-Craft Service Technician - 6
Major and established international company that is a global leader has multiple Maintenance Multi-Craft Service Technician opportunities in SC commutable from Augusta, GA and also from the west side of the Columbia, SC metropolitan area. There is very attractive bonus potential with a good track record. Much capital investment has gone into this very large and high volume facility. Will maintain equipment for industrial production, industrial processing conveyors and pipeline distribution systems. Will install machinery and will make minor adjustments to machinery and equipment. Equipment will be taken apart and repairs made. Worn and broken parts will be replaced. Preventative maintenance will be performed. Parts will be inspected for damage. Will clean and lubricate parts. Database software will be used. Will read and use blueprints. All work activities will be recorded. Will work with a maintenance team and safety regulations will be complied with. This will be with a 12 hour rotating shift that swings from days to nights with a significant number of days off in a month.
- Associate degree in General Technology, Electronics or Robotics with at least 3 years of industrial maintenance experience or at least the same amount of experience with a completed apprenticeship program or at least 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance
- Multi-craft maintenance experience in required in mechanical, electrical and electronics
- Must have experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and PLCs
- Must also be open to working in the facilities area of maintenance and have experience in that area
- Must be open to working 12 hour rotating shift that swings from days to nights with a significant number of days off in a month
- Desire mechanical skills with motor alignment, valves and compressors, pipe fitting, mechanical theory and measurement devices
- Experience with transformers, ladder logic, circuits, schematics, ladder logic, A to D conversions and digital technologies
- Experience with motor components, AC/DC, general instrumentation, troubleshooting and programming PLCs, DCS, VFD
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media