Project Manager - Electrical Engineer
$120000 to $140000 Per Year
Our client has the world's largest soda ash mine and production facility. This site mines and processes trona ore to produce soda ash that is used in a variety of everyday products.
We are seeking a results oriented Electrical Engineering Project Manager to lead and coordinate project development and execution.
- Management and coordination of project development and execution including contracting plan, material management plan and integrated project schedule
- Project team management and development of team members (ie. maintenance, operations, safety)
- Utilization of the capital deployment process for project development and execution and administration of capital plan
- Prepare design, drawings, specification documents, bid requests and assist in root cause analysis
- Integration of project with power steering system to manage and forecast project costs
- Compliance with Process safety, ergonomics, MSHA, ISO 9000, environmental agencies, applicable codes and regulatory agencies
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering (accredited 4-year program)
Minimum of 7 years of project management with at least 1 year of electrical project management
- Nice to have - PE License or Project Management certificate (PMP)
- Experience with ERP System (SAP or Oracle)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media