Manager of Progressive Industrial Equipment Maintenance
$1 to $101500 Per Year
This full time, permanent first shift Manager of Progressive Industrial Equipment Maintenance opportunity is at a construction, agriculture, and automotive component manufacturer that is expected to have annual sales growth of 33%. The environment is about getting product out the door while still having an enjoyable workplace.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Managing all industrial equipment maintenance activities
- Managing all maintenance and janitorial employees
- Enhancing maintenance of industrial equipment and facilities
- Making sure the maintenance staff follows all procedures and policies
- Creating maintenance programs
- Six or more years of experience with progressive, continuous maintenance
- Two or more years of management in the area of industrial equipment maintenance
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media