Business Analyst - Mortgage Industry
$100000 to $135000 Per Year
Business Systems Analyst – Mortgage Industry Experience – Santa Ana, CA
- Strong stable company with more than 8,000 associates
- Strong history of growth with more than 3.5 million customers
- Origination, Servicing and digital real estate solutions
- Outstanding benefits starting from day 1
- Excellent opportunity for growth (Internal Mobility)
If you are an experienced Business Systems Analyst with experience in the mortgage industry, you DEFINITELY want to take a look at this!
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Document requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Additional responsibilities include troubleshooting daily production support issues, and assisting in resolving production down situations.
- Consolidate input from multiple channels to solidify detailed feature requirements through user stories, Use cases and/or functional specifications.
- Convert large user stories into smaller, detailed user stories that developers, user experience, and quality assurance resources can digest.
- Coordinate with development /Testing team to deliver enhancements and bug fixes.
- Work with internal customers to understand issues and enhancement requests.
- Assist with development and testing phases of projects as needed.
- Negotiate project plans, time frames and trade-offs with Business Partners understanding the impacts to project
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts
- Maintain up to date knowledge regarding mortgage industry and technology trends.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Excellent understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Strong Technical Background with an understanding of Data entity relationships is a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to summarize and present findings or challenges to all levels of staff and management.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Experienced at prioritizing, organizing and coordinating projects.
- Strong to Moderate skill in writing SQL queries.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated as well as a strong team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field is required.
- At least 4 years of mortgage banking experience, especially within compliance, operations management, underwriting, or loan origination system administration.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a software business analyst preferred.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including product management, legal, development, quality assurance, support, marketing and sales.
- Must have experience developing and detailing software product requirements.
- Experience with Encompass, Mavent, BKFS Lending Space, Compliance Ease is a plus
- Experience working with Visual Studios, Microsoft TFS, Visio, MS office
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media