Environmental Services Technician - Pharmaceuticals
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the buildings are kept clean, swept, mopped/vacuumed and dusted daily
- Emptying all office and kitchen waste receptacles daily
- Cleaning refrigerators of food and/or containers weekly
- Replenishing paper goods, utensils and cleaning supplies as needed
- Disinfecting all kitchen appliances as necessary
- Stripping and resurfacing floors as scheduled
- Coordinating the ordering of supplies and materials
- Leading Environmental Service projects as assigned
- Maintaining required logbooks in accordance with guidelines and SOP's
- Maintaining the pest control, waste removal, uniform, landscaping/grounds maintenance, security, fire and life safety, vending and environmental services schedules
- Ensuring grounds are free of debris and/or obstacles and all pest control monitors are in proper locations and in working order
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Regular attendance is required.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Minimum Requirements: The Environmental Services Technician must have a working knowledge of basic hygiene and general housekeeping duties. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all staff levels as needed. Attention to details and some process analytical skills are required. Requires basic computer skills. Must be able to lift or move up to 50 lbs. Requires general bending, kneeling and climbing. Must wear OSHA required Proper Protection Equipment (PPE) for each task daily. Position involves direct contact with cleaning chemicals and basic chemical handling and storage.
Education and Experience : This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and strong mathematical and mechanical aptitude to handle multiple tasks.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media