Sales Enablement Manager - SaaS Company
Our client uses cutting-edge technology and well-designed interfaces to help predict and prevent trucking accidents and reduce driver turnover to ensure drivers get home safely each and every night. Their SaaS solutions are radically transforming the way in which the transportation industry manages safety through advanced Machine Learning (ML) and our driver management platform.
They believe that people do their best work while part of a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, professional development, and teamwork. Together, they can fulfill our mission to make our roads and highways safer for everyone.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The SMB Sales Manager is responsible for coaching and leading a team of SMB Account Executives. This is a key role in the sales organization to ensure optimal quota performance from the SMB team. The SMB Market is defined by the size of the prospective client’s fleet; all fleets less than 800 drivers fall into the SMB space. This is a critical space for the company’s growth and market penetration with thousands of target accounts to sell market leading Safety Suite solution.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage a team of 6-8 SMB Account Executives (AEs) to ensure they are achieving their key objectives, e.g., generating qualified sales opportunities, and meeting or exceeding their annual quota for Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) based on SaaS-based subscription fee model.
- Coach the AEs on client demonstrations and presentations to improve their sales skills and performance in generating opportunities and accelerating deals to closure while maximizing revenue.
- Manage a quarterly sales forecast including identifying committed and upside deals and maintaining opportunity hygiene in Salesforce.
- Analyze AE performance metrics for opportunity generation and quota attainment and identify opportunities for continuous performance improvement in the sales processes.
- Collaborate with the SDR Team Manager and the Marketing Manager to manage lead generation activities in Outreach.
- Manage and track commission attainment for the AE team.
- Assist in the onboarding and coaching of new AEs with the Sales Operation Manager
- Work on any task and help solve problems when needed — be humble and scrappy!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE
- 10+ years of experience in a similar management role in a SaaS-based technology sales company
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Business, Technology, Marketing, or a related field
- High levels of engagement, curiosity, and energy in working with peers, salespeople and prospective clients.
- Skilled in using the Challenger Sales Methodology
- Experience utilizing Salesforce, including data/pipeline management and reporting.
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
- Transportation industry experience
- Previous sales experience both as a manager and individual contributor
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media