Hybrid CT Applications Specialist & Technologist | ARRT Certified | Remote
Additionally, you may also be required to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of a staff CT Technologist or those of a Fusion Coach/Technologist. In these roles, you would either perform diagnostic CT imaging procedures at a contracted customer site for a specified duration in accordance with ALARA principles and department protocols and processes, or perform these diagnostic CT imaging procedures while also serving as an onsite company expert trainer.
To you considered for an interview, you should have the following background:
- Valid ARRT Certification in CT
- BA or BS preferred· Minimum 5 years dedicated clinical CT experience
- Minimum 3 years dedicated clinical CT experience on contemporary Siemens CT equipment and software
- Minimum clinical proficiency to include routine CT imaging, CT angiography, adult Cardiac CTA examinations, and 3D post-processing experience
- Additional clinical proficiencies to include Advanced Cardiac imaging (TAVR/TAVI acquisition, pediatric CCTA), Dual Energy CT, CT Intervention, Neuro Perfusion, Pediatric Imaging, and/or syngo.via experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and project management skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media