Paid Search Specialist
Our client is a global leader in addressable media solutions. They focus on 3 core areas to deliver a one-stop approach to their clients: cleaner data, customer privacy, and audience-focused optimization.
Due to growth they are seeking to hire a Paid Search Specialist/Associate to join its NYC Team. Initially the position will be virtual and when it is safe you will work full time out the NYC Office
- Assist with digital paid search spend for a variety of clients
- Work within Google Adwords, Facebook, Google Analytics and other platforms while thinking strategically on yielding high ROI for clients
- Assist with and run paid search campaigns across various client objectives
- Develop and execute “keyword research” and audience segmentation for brands
- Launch campaigns across search platforms, optimizing based on KPIs
- Reporting on campaign metrics and provide recommendations based on results for improving performance
- Forecast performance and spend with managers
- Communicate paid search performance and strategy to managers for clients
- Identify trends and insights across search campaigns to discover areas for growth and improvement
- Assist managers with creating client facing deliverables including performance reports, budget recommendations, campaign breakdowns and recommendations for improvement
- Support team members on presentations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of paid search experience
- Experience with platforms including Facebook, Google Adwords, etc.
- Be results driven and ambitious
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience with a bidding platform such as Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, Marin, etc.
- Analytical mindset with strong research skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Strong Excel skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media