Multi-Site Plant Director or Site Leader
Multi-Site Plant Director
$200-235K plus bonus and stock options
Our manufacturing client in Richmond, VA is looking to hire a Site Leader or Multi-Site Plant Director. This Site Leader has overall responsibility and accountability for site personnel. This Site Leader will have 3 site responsibility and supporting staff at each.
- Accountable for full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for EHS performance of the site “Driving to Zero” injuries.
- Develop and mentor future leaders at the sites.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Responsible for all business strategy development and goal setting.
- Work with maintenance and reliability.
- Provide plant wide leadership of the 3 sites.
- 15+ years of manufacturing experience preferably in the chemical, refinery, oil and gase, iron or steel industries.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering is Required. Masters degree a plus.
- Proven multi-site leadership in a unionized environment with over 1500 employees.
- Proven background in EHS, Technology, Reliability and Operations.
- Six Sigma Certification a plus.
- Experience with plant transformation including organizational design, facility enhancement and improving under-performing workforce.
- Proven leadership skills to put employees first, ability to remove barriers, development of employees and succession planning.
- Maintenance and reliability experience.
- Must have multi-plant experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media