Forecast Analyst/Demand Planner
FORECAST ANALYST / DEMAND PLANNER
We are looking for a Demand Planner / Forecast Analyst with a deep understanding of forecasting, expert Excel skills (pivot tables, etc.), ERP/WMS systems, and preferably with experience selling direct to consumers through online stores.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility for forecasting and demand planning process and maintenance required to produce monthly sales and shipment forecasts. Will lead and implement statistical forecasts and modeling. Also responsible for product life cycle changes such as phase in/phase out, realignment, and like modeling.
- Prepare reports and analysis using forecasting software and statistical tools. From the results, the individual will identify customer and product trends and recommend adjustments to customer groups and supply chain areas.
- Create Pivot Tables.
- Manage the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Process to optimize ATP and On-time deliveries for our clients as well as for our suppliers.
- Work with both customers and supply partners to understand their needs and constraints.
- Establishes databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing future plans and forecasts.
- Will design and implement reports measuring forecast accuracy performance.
- Manage inventory turns and supplier delivery performance.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or BS in Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science/IT or related area.
- 3 years of demand planning and forecasting experience.
- Expert level understanding of Excel and pivot tables.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems and Warehouse Management Systems.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media