Seeking a Plant Manager with experience in Medical Device manufacturing, R&D and New Product Development for growing global electromechanical assemblies business.
Plant Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages product development team based on Customer Specification or Internal Marketing Initiatives
- Manage R&D teams in the development of new customer and internal projects
- Manage Manufacturing engineering in the development of new processes and improvement of existing processes
- Manages the Engineering NPI (New Product Integration) process, through to production
- Assist Business Development & Sales by gathering/defining customer requirements, and writing proposals
- Creation of cost models for engineering programs and device manufacturing
- Identify and make recommendations for capital investments for site
- Interface directly with customers to resolve technical matters dealing with proposal generation and business
- Turn Concepts into product designs, creating and maintaining the product throughout the product lifecycle
- Manage all Engineering activities internally and liaise with the Global Engineering teams to support NPI and sustained projects.
- Manage the performance and growth of direct reports
- Oversee the development of prototyping and test plans to support concept, design, pilot and production validation phases
- Guide customers through the product development process and general regulatory requirements to gain market clearance
- Manages and leads team in the outline/creation of design inputs/outputs, design verification & validation plans/protocols process validation plans/protocols, test methodologies, test reports
- Manage and support sustaining engineering activities
- Ensures compliance and progression of the QMS under applicable standards
Plant Manager Qualifications:
- BS in Engineering
- 10+ years Medical Device Product Development experience
- 5+ years leading Engineering teams
- Supplier Management experience
Top of Form
Compensation for the Plant Manager:
- Strong base salary
- Generous benefit plan includes health, dental, vision, FSA, 401K, Educational Assistance, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and more.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media