POSITION: Azure Administrator
LOCATION: Oklahoma City, OK [No Relocation Offered]
Are you an experienced Azure and Office 365 Administrator? This might be the ideal job for you! Our client is seeking someone ramp the company up in all things Azure and O365.
Skills, Experience, and Responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell with experience creating and executing scripts, and a goal of automation.
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing concepts, Service Models, Deployment Models, associated tools, and technologies.
- Basic understanding of source control/configuration management including Git; familiarity with Azure DevOps and Visual Studio Code a plus.
- Basic understanding of concepts including Routing, Load Balancing, Redundancy, Disaster Recovery, VPN, Firewalls, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with Azure cloud-based provisioning, deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, and related automation technologies.
- Experience with application performance monitoring systems like Azure Application Insights a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure SQL server database (or on-premises SQL Server), troubleshooting server performance issues, writing basic to mid-level queries a plus.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media