Product Manager - Automation
$100000 to $120000 Per Year
To be responsible for owning product life cycles and driving commercial success of Automation products. You will set the strategy, roadmap and feature definition for the product lines. Set pricing, analyze profitability, work on forecasting, conduct market research, identify new opportunities, manage the life cycles of products and be a sales champion for the products in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or a related physical science field (mechanical engineering preferred).
- At least 4 years of experience in a related industrial product management, outside sales capacity and/or applications engineering, preferably in the automation or motion control industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and initiatives from concept through execution – organizing and leading individuals and cross-functional teams to accomplish these initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective product management strategies for the life cycle of a technical mechanical product.
- Ability to connect with people across many departments and personality types to sell ideas, gather ideas and drive consensus.
- Willingness to take risks and move opportunistically when required to capture the opportunity in the market or help create new business success.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present technically to a various audience types.
- Ability to strategically analyze data, consult with stakeholders, formulate a position and then present a compelling argument for that position.
- Technically competent to effectively manage all programs associated with assigned products.
- Sound decision-making abilities; ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide audience on technical subjects.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media