Our client is a reputable Environmental, Geotechnical, and Civil Engineering firm serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast. Due to continued growth of their Environmental Division, they are seeking an Environmental Engineer to lead or work with highly collaborative project teams assisting clients with water-quality and soil investigation and permitting, regulatory compliance, and related technical assignments for varying industries throughout the Southeast coast. The successful candidate should be self-motivated and interested in working with a highly-qualified team of engineering professionals to provide high quality technical service for a wide variety of project types.Apply Online
- Successful candidate will work closely with geotechnical and civil engineering staff to integrate remedial action plans, environmental permitting, monitoring, work plan development, and engineering for industrial, hazardous waste, solid waste, throughout the Southeast coast.
- Work as part of a design team for remediation projects including: developing concepts for mitigating technical design issues to meet project requirements, assist in resolving remediation issues, conduct contamination assessments, remedial investigations, feasibility studies, remedial system design, installation and construction oversight, and system monitoring, operation & maintenance.
- Will provide office and field support for remediation of chlorinated solvents and PFAS/PFOS.
- Periodic travel and field work required.
- Selected candidate should enjoy problem solving, working on multi-disciplinary projects from inception to completion, keeping abreast of current technology, and being part of a motivated and highly skilled team.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical or Environmental Engineering.
- 3+ years of progressive professional experience.
- Knowledge of SPCC requirements.
- Profession Engineer (PE).
- Knowledge of State and Federal Environmental Regulations and NEPA, SEPA a plus
- Working knowledge of remediation of chlorinated solvents and PFAS/PFOS
- Coastal Wetlands / 404 Permitting a plus
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills as well as sound technical skills for analysis, knowledge of current industry remediation methods and techniques.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media