$60000 to $72000 Per Year
Production Supervisor – 1st/2nd shift openings
Our Food Manufacturing client in Columbus, OH is hiring for Production Supervisors on their 1st and 2nd shift operations. This Production Supervisor will direct the plant’s production activities on the first or second shift operations in a safe and efficient manner to achieve established goals and objectives.
- Coordinates the shift’s production and material handling activities through supervision of employees to ensure the shift’s production objectives are accomplished in a timely, cost-effective and safe manner.
- Review budgets for the production area.
- Maintain shift performance for scheduling, production, quality and safety standards.
- Ensure compliance to quality, food safety and HACCP support programs.
- Ensure all required production reporting is timely and accurate.
- Provide training, direction, development, evaluation, coaching and leadership to employees.
- 2+ years production supervisor or group leader experience in a food manufacturing or CPG manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of scheduling and production processes.
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- Experience managing a Union workforce of up to 100 employees.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media