DE Underwriter - Support a Florida Team - Remote
$95000 to $150000 Per Year
DE Underwriter - REMOTE - Work for an organization with very low turnover! - This role supports the Florida team!
Purchase Business! Not Refi!
About the Company:
Our client is a privately owned mortgage company with 2000 employees. They have been in business for 18 yrs and they have exceptionally low turnover for underwriters. Wonder why? Because they treat their employees like family. No lay offs in over 6 yrs! This organization has grown at a very steady pace. This is planned strategic growth, not a fire drill where they hire a bunch and then lay off when it gets slow. We have positions open in Retail, Wholesale and Corespondent Lending. Salary plus, OT and highly lucrative bonus structure. 80% purchase business versus Refi.
- Completes a thorough analysis of loan files to determine compliance with company, investor, and FHA/VA guidelines.
- Evaluates the entire credit package and collateral for residential mortgage loans and ultimately ensures an “investment” quality loan product.
- Checks accuracy of all calculations and data integrity.
- Strives to meet 3 decisions/day within allotted time - Communicates decision on loans to appropriate parties both verbally and in writing.
- This is a base salary, plus overtime, plus bonus incentive. Average total compensation is 140 - 175K for senior underwriters.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 3-5 yrs front line underwriting (recent experience).
- DE and or SAR certifications are required.
- Stable work history.
- Desire to work for a company where you can have a career, not just a job.
Contact us for immediate consideration and to review the full job description and benefits.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media