The Maintenance Technician will be responsible to repair, assemble, maintain, and disassemble machinery, equipment, and other elements in operational success of this state of the art, manufacturing facility. This is a 3rd shift maintenance technician position.
- Repair, assemble, maintain, and disassemble machinery, equipment, and other elements in accordance with operation manuals, manufacturer's specifications, diagrams and sketches.
- Fabricates, assembles, treats repairs parts and other elements of the company using hand, power and pneumatic tools, conveyors, and industrial equipment.
- Interpret specifications and blueprints to construct layouts and reference points on projects.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with machines, equipment, or other elements.
- Ensure compliance with mandatory state and federal occupational health and safety laws.
- Three (3) years minimum industrial experience as a Mechanic or in a related role.
- Ability to properly tension belt drive systems.
- Experience working in a liquid manufacturing environment.
- HS/GED, required.27
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media