Design Application Engineer
Experienced Design/Application Engineer to work with Product Manager and Business Development teams to develop/design and support new applications.
Design/Application Engineer Responsibilities:
- Participate in the early stages of product development including interface directly with customer to establish product specifications and/or define product requirements.
- Provide concept design proposals from customers’ initial requirements by applying the most advanced technologies that are in line with our company’s manufacturing capabilities.
- Conduct design review sessions with internal key team members and also with outside customer.
- Lead design validation and testing efforts per customer’s requirements.
Design/Application Engineer Qualifications:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in HV Battery systems, Energy Storage Systems and/or Power Electronics / Busbar
- Experience with Tolerance Stack-up Analysis.
- Ability to travel 25%
Compensation for the Design/Application Engineer:
- Strong base salary
- Generous benefit plan includes health, dental, vision, FSA, 401K, Educational Assistance, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and more.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media