- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Install and repair mechanical piping.
- Rotating equipment.
- Perform Steel Fabrication and Welding.
- Perform rebuilds on pumps and equipment alignment.
- Repair production line equipment (conveyor belts, packaging and stacking equipment).
- Install and repair HDPE, FRP, and Steel pipelines.
- Operate forklifts and man lifts as needed.
- Complete all assigned duties in a safe, clean working environment.
- Three (3) years minimum industrial experience as a Mechanic or in a related role.
- Ability to properly tension belt drive systems.
- Able to pass all positions for CS flat plate welding.
- One (1) year minimum experience troubleshooting maintenance issues on conveyors, packaging equipment and stacking equipment.
- Prior experience installing roller, ball and antifriction bearings.
- Prior lubrication experience (ultrasonic lubrication, pressurized oil systems, sampling gearboxes).
- Prior electrical experience.
- HS/GED, required.
- Graduate from an applicable certified apprentice program or company approved mechanical training program.
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record are required in order to drive company vehicles on property.
- Position entails prolonged and repetitive motion of standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending, climbing, reaching overhead and arms/hands dexterity.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media