Senior iOS Developer
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Senior iOS developer
We are looking for a seasoned professional who enjoys working in fast-paced environment. We provide great opportunities for those who strive to extend their technical knowledge using cutting-edge technologies and delivering a product of the highest quality.
- To work on mobile applications.
- The work includes but not limited to Apple's IDFA requirement, integration of Consent Management and Data Management Platforms, development of advertising component, etc.
- 5+ years of experience architecting and developing native applications in both Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience implementing third party SDKs.
- The ideal candidate has demonstrated he/she can provide strong software solutions, analyze problems, and work well in large, distributed teams.
- A strong background in software engineering and a foundational understanding of web technologies. Previous experience with at least one modern web platform is a huge plus.
- Familiarity with API design for highly scalable services.
- A natural curiosity and desire to understand and even contribute to the entire technology stack.
- Experience with core AWS services including EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB and Cloudfront.
- Solid experience with CI/CD pipelines, and design patterns.
- Understanding of the user-centered approach of building software.
- Experience working on agile teams (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of advertising technologies including Google SDKs, Behavioral Targeting and Privacy regulations a huge plus.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media