$80000 to $90000 Per Year
Pipe Foreman will supervise and coordinate the activities of team members engaged in one or more occupations including-but not limited to: laying of sanitary/storm sewer pipelines, lays pipe to form water, sewer, or storm sewer pipelines, setting up laser and other engineering instruments to install pipelines at proposed elevations.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing the overall pipe schedule
- Review, maintain, and monitor crew’s productivity and goals daily
- Enforce Quality Control and Company Safety Policies on all aspects of construction
- Follows the project construction process to ensure that work is completed on time
- Review and submit weekly accountability reports
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media