New Development Construction Estimator
$75000 to $90000 Per Year
About the company:
A local (Nashville) Home Builder with a ton of growth, extensive company support staff as well as a company culture that exceeds most candidates' expectations. They strive to provide (not only) the best environment for their team members - but the best product possible for this area at the market price point. They build custom, semi-custom and multifamily homes for the local Mid-Tn area.
● Interpret Construction Documents to ensure all bids (quantities and
components) are complete and accurate at time of final estimate
● Establish and maintain component quantities database on a per product (tier)
● Utilize live cost data in the form of Purchase Orders and Variance Purchase
Orders to update and improve cost assumptions
● Assist the Real Estate Development team during the underwriting phase by
providing the most up to date cost information
● Create monthly/ quarterly cost trends according to project costs and
● Measure final estimate results against underwriting expectations
● Communicate alternative, value engineered options if final estimates do not
fall within cost parameters
Prefer individuals with 5+ years' experience in estimating within the commercial or homebuilding industry
Bachelors Degree in Construction, Business, or other related field preferred.
High level of understanding of Estimating and Preconstruction + Team Development & Management.
Negotiating Skills are a big advantage Plus local vendor/supplier relationships!
Strong computer skills for Estimating/Preconstruction (Excel, Word, BuilderTrend, OnScreenTakeoff, etc.).
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a VERY compensation package including:
Competitive salary starting at $75-90k+ (Open to Negotiation DOE )
Insurance 100% Paid
Vacation - 3 weeks
401k plan with attractive match
Paid Holiday (7)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media