Audit Senior Associate
Financial Services Fortune 500 Company—Jacksonville, FL– up to $75K no bonus
- Ability and willingness to travel an average of 10%.
- Offer a great stock purchase program that can be worth $5K+/year
- Work from home one week per month, in the office full time the rest of the month.
- Will relocation with sign on bonus.
- Offers challenging and rewarding work.
- Leadership team is invested in developing talents and building the candidates career with opportunities to lead at all levels.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Accounting degree from an accredited university.
- Two years minimum related, applicable experience.
- Public Accounting experience, a plus, but not considered necessary.
- Certification (or in the process of attaining) in at least one area (e.g., CPA, CIA, or CISA
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understands and applies internal audit methodologies.
- Possesses knowledge of engagement objectives and is able to set expectations as co-developed with operations.
- Assist in developing audit programs necessary to promote an effective audit and appropriate coverage of risk.
- Execute more complex/higher risk procedures on operational audits, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing, and special projects.
- Create work products such as audit analysis, correspondence, memoranda and other working papers that document the engagement procedures performed, the findings, and the results of those procedures.
- Leads departmental initiatives and projects under the direction of the internal audit management team to maintain a high-level internal audit function.
- Works with the internal audit team to develop creative, practical, and cost-effective recommendations for process improvements or efficiency enhancements.
- Participates in developing internal audit deliverables, and assures work is completed within agreed upon time frames.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media