ASIC Design Verification Engineer
This company develops wireless semiconductor platforms for high volume, battery-based consumer, commercial, medical, and industrial wireless IoT products. This strong, growing company has an opportunity for an experienced Design Verification Engineer that is briefly described as follows.
Principal Design Verification Engineer
· Construct IP, SoC level test benches using verification components developed at the IP level. Test bench architecture for random/directed testing, stimulus generation, and checking to include custom and off the shelf VIP/UVCs.
· Develop and execute SoC verification plans focused on IP block interoperability and SOC/System level. Develop and execute verification plans based on design specifications and collaboration with architects and designers.
· Construct HW/SW Co-Verification
· Be part of a dynamic and functionally diverse team with opportunities for gaining exposure to modeling (TLM), HW emulation/acceleration, and SW driven verification.
· Utilize constrained random verification, functional coverage, code coverage and assertions to achieve goals.
· Master’s degree in engineering (or equivalent).
· 5+ years of experience in design verification - Proven experience in full chip verification from test plan development to tape-out sign-off.
· Experience constructing chip-level System Verilog and UVM test bench environments, writing System Verilog Assertions (SVAs), with embedded software design and test.
· Experience executing block or chip-level verification plans.
· Experience with HW/SW Co-Verification - Developing test benches, test cases/use-cases, APIs, their execution, and debug.
· Excellent debug skills, with experience debugging RTL in block and/or chip-level environments.
· Extensive experience with a variety of verification tools and environments, and a deep understanding of their differences and capabilities to optimize the right methodology with schedules as the top priority.
· Experienced in SystemVerilog, UVM, and scripting languages like Python and Tcl.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media