$85000 to $100000 Per Year
- Foods manufacturer is hiring for a Maintenance Supervisor due to a promotion
- They are looking for a 1st shift maintenance professional that will be groomed into the Maintenance Manager in 24-36 months
- The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, a natural leader who has excellent training / troubleshooting skills and has excellent oral and written communication skills.
- This is a new operation and looking for these supervisors to work with the manager to build the maintenance department basically from scratch
- Ensure maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner and work closely with Production to schedule and accomplish equipment and facility repairs.
- Provide long term solutions and day-to-day support to all operating teams having issues with troubleshooting, problem analysis, equipment failures, etc.
- Train employees on proper work methods and safety procedures.
- Ensure tasks are completed in accordance with SQF, GMP and FDA regulations.
- Maintains accurate records of maintenance work performed and inventory.
- Provide regular status reports to maintenance management team.
- AAS/BS/BA is preferred, or an equivalent of 5+ years of maintenance management experience
- 2+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing or military setting is required; prefer foods, high-speed packaging or related industries
- Technical skills in mechanical and electrical repair is required
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance systems, work order processes, preventive/ predictive maintenance, inventory and scheduling software is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills (conflict resolution, facilitation, change management skills, decision making, empowerment and delegation), preferred.
- Able to lead problem solving and troubleshooting efforts associated with high-level process issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
military veteran preferred
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media