Plant Maintenance Technician
Maintenance technicians are responsible for performing service and repairs on plant manufacturing equipment including production equipment, overhead cranes, hoppers, conveyor belts, stationary mixers, wire rollers and/or industrial vibrators.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose plant manufacturing equipment during production.
- Schedule and perform mechanical, hydraulic and/or pneumatic repairs on production equipment as needed.
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed at all times and properly documented
- Provide emergency & unscheduled repairs of production equipment
- Perform general purpose steel fabrication and welding.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals in order to perform necessary repairs and/or equipment service.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, material handling equipment, welders and torches in performing duties.
- Weld parts to equipment during repairs or installations.
- Maintain working areas in clean and orderly condition.
- Obtain quotes on parts and supplies and install parts to machinery as needed.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure equipment is properly maintained and installed.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in plant manufacturing equipment maintenance.
- Pro-active, multi-tasked, self-motivated team player and positive attitude is a must.
- Strong hydraulic, mechanical, welding and industrial experience including hydraulic pumps, electric motors, conveyor belts, steel fabrication and overhead cranes.
- Electrical license preferred, not required
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media