$55000 to $70000 Per Year
Production Supervisor – 3rd shift
Our dairy-based client company in the Platteville, WI area is looking to hire a 3rd shift Production Supervisor (9pm-6am Sunday night through Thursday nights). This Production Supervisor will be responsible for directly personnel in the operation of the facility.
- Direct all personnel in the operation of the facility ensuring manufacture of finished products meets all costumer requirements.
- Assist the Plant Manager with key development of key manufacturing plans and programs including budgets, programs and costs.
- Coordinate activities for all manufacturing functional areas developing SOP’s for all production processes.
- Create team-based environment encouraging communication and input regarding production, safety and quality issues.
- Work with Supply Chain and Quality Assurance to establish quality specifications for all incoming raw materials.
- Job Qualifications:
- 3-5 years previous management experience
- Food or Beverage processing experience with high preference for Dairy Processing plant experience.
- Willingness to work 3rd shift.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- High School Diploma Required, Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computer software applications.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media