Position: Electronics Technician
We are hiring for an Electronics Technician who has manufacturing experience. This person will be a highly organized, responsible individual who works effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment. S/he will be responsible for the successful operation, monitoring, and maintenance of the workstation and related equipment. We are looking for a leader and someone who wants to share his/her knowledge with others.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and modify products and equipment down to component level
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, test specifications and other types of quality standards
- Develop test stands and standards
- Evaluate statistical data
- Work with prototypes
- Maintain high quality standards
- 2+ years of electronics technician experience
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience
- 2+ years of circuit board experience
- Ability to troubleshoot down to component level
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, test specifications and quality standards
- Applicable technical, trade school degree OR high school diploma / GED
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media