Physical Therapist PT, RPT
Be part of an extraordinary team of professionals.
*We will sponsor H1B candidates already licensed in the states
Physical therapists apply research and proven techniques to help people get back in motion. They are trusted health care professionals with extensive clinical experience who examine, diagnose, and prevent or treat conditions that limit the body’s ability to move and function in daily life.
-Perform Evals, Supervision & TX as needed
-Examine each person and develops a treatment plan to improve their ability to move, reduce or manage pain, restore function, and prevent disability.
-Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms
- Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan.
-Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques.
-Providing stimulation or massage to promote healing.
- Graduate degree – either a master’s degree or a clinical doc
- Excellent organizational skills
- Adaptability and welcome change
- Intrinsic motivation and self initiative skills
- Great personalities and people skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media