$68000 to $80000 Per Year
Industrial Manufacturing Electrician
This job will be either 12 hour days or Nights with rotating shift once training is complete
Title: Manufacturing Electrician - Oregon License Needed
Licensed Journeyman Electrician Job Description
Company has multiple plants across the US and needs a person to join their maintenance team in their production facility in the Washington / Oregon area. This is a plant producing product with rotating equipment, gears, servo and PLC technology. The role is to work with the existing team to maintain, diagnose, install, repair and adjust the equipment on site so that it maintains production speed and quality standards. This role will be the lead on electrical systems installs, diagnosis, repair and adaption of systems and equipment.
Company is large, stable and produces critical products that make them essential during pandemic and going forward. Excellent growth opportunity, great location and outstanding compensation, benefits and relocation package if needed.
The opening is for an experienced, Maintenance Electrician with troubleshooting skills, process control/PLC, DC & AC drive experience, programming and commissioning. The position will be active in developing a culture of continuous improvement, equipment reliability and reducing costs to support the business success. The plant is a 24/7 operation.
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance requirements on motors, drives, PLC’s, pumps, pneumatic tools and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals and manufacturer's instructions.
- Read and interpret blue prints, schematics, technical manuals and drawings.
- Troubleshoot, install, align, dismantle, repair and maintain industrial machinery, electrical and mechanical equipment for improved reliability and up-time
- Maintains documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. Ability to interface with plant CMMS for work order and part tracking purposes.
- Expected to supply a standard industrial set of tools. The company will supply specialty tooling.
- Work closely with area operators to resolve maintenance related issues with the ability to communicate the issues and resolutions to Operators, Managers and Peers directly or via email.
- Maintain maintenance log and keep it current at the end of each shift
Skills that would be a plus:
- Previous electro-mechanical systems experience
- Troubleshooting skills in pneumatics, hydraulics, rotating machinery performance.
- State certification as a Plant Journeyman electrician or the ability to obtain one within 6 months.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media