Sr Project Manager
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking to execute large-scale, technical projects?
Do you thrive managing large, multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced work environment?
Our company focuses on engineering design for large scale data center projects. Our Projects Managers are charged with leading the entire design team including the architecture, engineering, civil and environmental.
Our team of Senior Project Managers partner with our clients and other team members to execute highly technical mission critical projects. The job requires an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the thrill of designing projects for the largest and most powerful corporations in the world. The Senior Project Manager is the direct point of contact to our client, and responsible for the successful execution of ground-up data centers.
Get to Know Us:
INTEGRITY | ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE | LEGACY
Founded in 1949, our company specializes in designing mechanical, electrical, fire protection, plumbing and technology infrastructure for data centers, airports, and other complex buildings.
Winner of the 2021 and 2022 Top Design Firms by ENR Magazine for both Aviation and Data Center design!
Our Impact: Our company provides endowed scholarships to support engineering students, invests hundreds of hours a year in employee training and development, and we encourage our team to Cultivate Curiosity through a monthly presentation series led by team members on the latest issues and trends facing our clients.
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- The opportunity to work on complex, exciting projects for high profile clients
- Focused training and professional development, mentorship, professional career growth opportunities
- Paid professional membership fees, tuition reimbursement, training allowances, prep and exam coverage for certifications and licenses
- EcoPass/Commuter benefits (Denver)
- Stock purchase plan
- Company paid holidays, Paid Time Off, paid parental leave
- Vision, dental and medical insurance with employer HSA contributions, FSA options
- Hybrid WFH environment with a monthly technology allowance and home equipment
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with immediate vesting on matching contributions
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Represent the Company in client communications commencing with the proposal/negotiations phase, continuing through final completion of all services, and extending to follow-up contacts directed towards assurance of client satisfaction and marketing the firm’s services for future projects.
- Identify resources needed for projects and coordinate with the discipline Engineering Managers to determine assignment process and appropriate staffing.
- Arrange for the engagement of specialty or other discipline resources needed for projects and coordinate the performance of required support services, including identifying areas in which specialized technical expertise is needed.
- Develop a good understanding of client’s organization, key people, and culture and tailor the performance of services to complement.
- Create and execute project work plans and schedules utilizing Swanson Rink processes and continuously update or revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Assist in training and mentoring of project management support team including Assistant Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
Your Requirements and Qualifications:
- This position requires a strong understanding of the mission critical industry and the nuances of renovation and greenfield construction projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and collaborate with diverse team members who are geographically dispersed utilizing a combination of virtual technology and in-person meetings.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or Architect or ability and determination to become licensed.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or a related field, from four-year college or university.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Engineering or Construction Management in the Mission Critical industry.
- Must be available to travel occasionally.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Requires the ability to pass background checks or security screenings as required by our clients.
- Must be able to meet the Covid-19 vaccination requirement for federal contractors.
Salary range of $115,000-$180,000 and will be based on several factors including experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media