Project Manager - Automation Manufacturer
$100000 to $115000 Per Year
My client is a well established and stable manufacturer of custom automated manufacturing equipment / production solutions. Global sales for the entire business is around $500MM annually. They are presently seeking a Project Manager to join their Operations Management team. The Project Manager oversees and facilitates a cross functional project team throughout the full lifecycle of a new custom machine project as per the expectations of the customer while meeting the schedule, budget, and company agreed to objectives.
Excellent career opportunity to be part of a well-established custom automation manufacturer, who firmly believes in creating a positive work environment that encourages a good work / life balance.
- A four-year degree in engineering is preferred. Other technical degrees will be considered with additional engineering or project manager experience.
- 5 years of project management experience working for a custom equipment manufacturer is strongly preferred. Will consider other contract and/or job shop manufacturing experience.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification would be a huge plus.
- Knowledge of the equipment, the industry, and processes is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required along with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people.
- Motivate and lead the team members to meet the project objectives and manage any conflicts.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to navigate typical business programs and media.
COMPENSATION: Salary range from $100K to $115K plus annual bonus up to 6%.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media