Production Supervisor (Manufacturing)
We are hiring for a Production Supervisor to work in Oklahoma City, OK. We can't say enough about them and the opportunities for growth they provide. Review and apply as it won't last long!
Position: Production Supervisor (manufacturing)
- Oversee non-stop, high-speed lines, tight schedules and high, but attainable goals
- Lead and coach employees, utilizing and teaching lean manufacturing and six sigma methodology
- Manage highly automated, complex processes in a fast paced and high energy environment
- Change Agent
- Openness to work shift rotations as required
- Develop, monitor, and maintain production plans, inventories, and schedules
- Bachelor of Science (Science related)
- Experience being a team leader with strong leadership skills
- Lean Six Sigma
- Willingness to relocate within the US, if needed
- Average tenure is 18+ years
- In business for over 100 years
- Benefits package (above average)
- 401K match and vesting schedule is top-notch
- Much more
Salary: Dependent on experience
Urgency: Now - note, they are methodical with hiring. This is evident with their average tenure of employees
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media