Supply Chain Specialist
- Develops process flows for manufactured finished goods incorporating all internal processes required to make manufacturing successful and compliant in accordance to GMP and SOP standards
- Maintain Adequate inventory levels to eliminate outages and improve production
- Determine Lead-Times and Drive Improvements to our speed to market
- Establish and maintain Raw Material requirements planning
- Develop metrics that all parties acknowledge and utilize to drive improvements
- Manage inventory levels, schedules and availability of selected items, either manufactured or purchased, to meet production schedules.
- Work closely with Receiving Department to ensure proper materials are received
- Traces delinquent arrivals from Purchase Orders
- Follows environmental and safety regulations and acts in compliance with US laws
- Complies with safety and corporate guidelines on business ethics
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment
- Build, test, implement systems and processes associated with the material master, bill of materials, recipes, and other ERP functions.
Education and Experience:
A Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 2 years of business experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media