Electrical and Electronics Product Development Engineer (Hands On)
$1 to $98000 Per Year
This full time, permanent hands-on Electrical and Electronics Product Development Engineer career opportunity at a company that has grown 20% annually for the past decade. Sales are estimated to double in 2020. This company is small but very stable as the government is one of several larger customers. Employees matter here and are able to see what’s going on all throughout the company. This newly created, valuable position will lessen the duties of the company President allowing him to focus on new business.
The opportunity to grow to into a leadership role may come about as they continue add employees. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should include participating in the following:
- Designing electrical and electronics concepts and prototypes
- Estimating project costs
- Creating proposals and bills of materials
- Troubleshooting and repairing of electronics and electrical circuits
The background of the successful candidate should include the following:
- An engineering degree
- Four or more years of hands-on electrical / electronics engineering experience
- One or more years of troubleshooting electronics and electrical circuits experience
- One or more year of Acceptance Test Procedures experience
- A working knowledge of electronics and electrical theory
- Possess an ability to develop, calculate and read electrical schematics
- Posses an ability to run experiments
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media