Process Engineer- Injection Molding
Our client is a global automotive mfg. co. and industry leader. This role requires a hands-on injection molding engineer to lead in all areas of plant injection operations including: working with machines & tooling, cycle times, tooling, mold flow/design, suppliers, quality, customers and engineering/maintenance.
8. Define efficient sequence for part removal. (interaction between IMM / Robot)
9. Defining of quality monitoring parameters at the production equipment
10. Create trial reports and master protocols.
11. Analyze date and present statistical analysis.
12. Evaluate measurement reports.
13. Develop and implement manufacturing specifications and training manuals and document Procedures.
14. Recommend measures to optimize and ensure line set up and capacity meet projected volumes.
15. Provide training to production staff/set-up tech/material handler/operator.
16. Define machine and peripheral equipment and get quotations.
17. Assist with the development of concept/design of automation equipment. Including the selection, order and delivery tracking of automation components including:
. Electrical (sensors, wire/cables, connectors, PLCs, stepper motors, etc.)
. Pneumatic Valves and actuators
. Mechanical components
. Safety Guarding
18. Support EOA Design.
19. Carry out acceptance test runs at machinery supplier.
20. Track progress of in-house machined components for projects.
21. Create/Maintain Bill of Material for automation equipment projects and monitor and compare purchased component costs.
22. Set-up, maintain and troubleshoot machines with understanding of:
. Vision Systems
. Electrical Wiring
. Mechanical assembly of equipment
. Hydraulic system
23. Interpret company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
24. Monitor consumables in process engineering department and re-order as needed. (pneumatic connectors, pneumatic hose, tubing and electrical supplies).
25. Remain in contact with vendors to keep up-to-date with the latest technology advances.
26. Establish and maintain standards.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media