Maintenance Automation Technician
$32 to $33.5 Per Year
Perform troubleshooting and diagnostics on production equipment and tools in a just-in-time environment. Perform scheduled, preventative and emergency maintenance tasks and projects as assigned by the maintenance supervisor or their designee Responsibilities
• Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs. • Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines. • Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities. • Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions. • Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas. • Follow health and safety practices as they apply to area of work and the facility • Perform appropriate housekeeping tasks as needed
• Performs other responsibilities and duties assigned by manager • Ensure product manufacturing is running smoothly without significant interruptions. • Work closely with Regulatory Compliance regarding food safety. Qualifications • High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED). • Minimum of three to five years' experience in a manufacturing environment. • Training in electrical, hydraulics,
• Industrial electricity courses, welding, PLC, pneumatic or other mechanic courses extremely desirable. • Ability to operate fork lift or other powered equipment desirable. • Ability to use the required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media