Senior JDE Business analyst - Supply chain distribution
$120000 to $130000 Per Year
The Senior JDE business analyst role will provide subject matter expertise for the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 Sales Orders, Inventory, Purchasing modules.
JDE business analyst drives the definition, optimization and improvement of new and existing business processes via development of business and functional requirements.
JDE business analyst manages process compliance as appropriate (e.g. internal controls, regulatory requirements, other business process, etc.) including development and delivery of documentation and training material.
• Subject Matter Expert in distribution and manufacturing business processes
• Extensive experience with system setup and maintenance of: AAI’s, DMAAI’s, User Defined Codes, Reconciliation reports • ERP implementation activities such as business requirements & analysis, mapping business processes, system configuration, Conference Room pilot, Gap fit analysis, Application customization functional specifications, integration testing, data migration and or data conversion, understanding the integrations between various applications (Manufacturing, Distribution)
• Experience in modeling and documenting business processes (AS-IS, TO-BE)
• Strong knowledge of JDE best practice
• Experience in Production support activities, ticket prioritization/resolution
Nice to haves:
• Experience with UX-One utilizing Composite Pages, E-One pages, Cafe1, one-view, watchlists, orchestrator notifications • Experience working with KPI’s
• Experience working with DSI data collection / shop floor
• Experience implementing JDE in Europe, Brazil or Asia is extremely beneficial
Key Skill Set
• Excellent business communication skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
• Ability to lead team discussions, solicit inputs, and facilitate decisions in professional manner
• Ability to work within international teams and learn new functionality and modules
• Inspire others through exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
• Detail-oriented and "get things done" mentality
• Adaptability and enthusiasm
• Ability to work both independently and in connecting with others in collaborative teams to meet common business initiatives
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and flow chart tools
• Ability to prioritize among a wide range of competing responsibilities
• Self-sufficient, results driven with an open (growth) mindset
• Creative and critical thinking approach to solving problems
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Skillful at building meaningful business relationships
• Capable at leading project initiatives to improve financial reporting and processes
• 10+ years of experience coordinating and managing projects across multiple disciplines across JDE Supply Chain modules, Sales, Inventory management, Quality Management and warehouse management and integration
• Prior experience working in the chemical or oil and gas industry is a plus
• Previous experience with either DSI or RF-Smart data collection systems
• 10+ years of experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Release 9.0 or higher, with preference for the last 3 years to have utilized Release 9.2 in a Unix or Windows environment
• University degree in either Operations Management, Logistics or equivalent
• Implementation experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP systemApply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media