This position develops, implements, and supports production processes that produce automotive and industrial equipment parts. The position may focus on assembly, welding, or machining, based on skill level or expertise of the applicant. In this position you will work closely with all related departments to support company objectives within a team based hands on environment.
A competitive salary will be offered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support, develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods.
- Evaluate equipment & processes to eliminate failures and to increase productivity.
- Design and analyze workflow, work force utilization, space requirements, and layout of equipment for maximum efficiency.
- If machining process, develop and maintain NC cutting programs and select, analyze and source all cutting tools required for manufacturing.
- Participate in cost reduction activities.
- Work closely with members of Manufacturing and quality to support company targets for COST, QUALITY, and DELIVERY.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Good Hands on engineering abilities.
- Communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to interpret drawings – components, tools, equipment,…..
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Experience with Cad software is a plus.
- Experience with 3D modeling is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Machine G&M code programming is a plus.
- General shop fabrication skills is a plus.
- Mitsubishi PLC programming a plus.
- Working knowledge of Panasonic Welding Robot is a plus.
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree or above in an engineering field is required.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media