Chemical Process Engineer
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years, post-college, industry experience, ideally looking for someone in the 5-10 years of experience range
- Must have worked in a PSM-regulated chemical manufacturing environment
- Must have worked in either cGMP-regulated processes or, ideally, with APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)
- Should have experience with reaction and/or distillation; other unit operations that would be a good technical match would be cryogenic distillation, solvents handling, high-temp and high-pressure reaction, etc.
- Should have done process optimization, process improvement and day-to-day troubleshooting
- A solid plus would be previous experience with capital projects
- In general, they are looking for someone who is strong on the fundamentals of chemical engineering, including heat/mass balance, thermodynamics, etc.
This person will work at a quickly-growing and quickly-expanding manufacturing plant located near Dayton, OH. This person will join an established engineering team and will do everything from optimization and process improvement, to projects and day-to-day support. Every unit in this plant is currently undergoing expansion so there is plenty of work to do overall. This company's product line is very in-demand right now and they can sell as much as they can make. The company is very safety-conscious and this plant is PSM-regulated and this person will participate in PHAs and HAZOPs. Relocation assistance is available.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media