Instrument Engineer (DCS)
Instrument Engineer – Perth Amboy, NJ
- Perform root cause analysis to review, identify and remediate safety problems related to our automation and control systems including active participation in our HAZOP program.
- Implement automation/digitalization upgrades throughout the facility
- Manage the existing and future aspects of automation and control systems including our Delta V DCS system
- Perform and manage the calibration program at the Perth Amboy site.
- Ensure all documentation related to our automation and controls are up to date and accurate.
- Initiate and manage capital projects related to automation and controls.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Chemical engineering or Electrical engineering with chemical plant experience
- 3 -10 years of experience in a chemical plant environment if the field of instrumentation.
- KEY: Experience with Emerson Delta V DCS systems both in programing, configuration and problem solving (or another DCS)
- Rockwell automation (PLC) programming experience
- Take charge personality, self-driven, proactive problem solver with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong demonstrated safety ethic
- Knowledge of SIS and SIL
- Project management experience in PCT field
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media