Content Lead - Pharmaceuticals
We are looking for a Content Lead to be a creative writer with proven experience in positioning products and brands as solutions to consumer problems. The candidate will showcase a healthy balance of analytical and creative skills needed to formulate, execute, and test their content strategies across various customer journey touchpoints, marketing channels, and digital formats.
The ideal candidate will define a data-driven approach to position our brands as thought leaders in our space while speaking directly to consumer segments. The Content Lead will be responsible for the creation of both short-form and long-form content, including blogs, ad copy, product listings, website copy, script writing, email and social media.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ability to write intelligent, clear, concise, and original copy
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication across various touchpoints, marketing channels, and consumer segments.
- Work effectively within a team to develop solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
- Develop creative copy that goes beyond marketing tactics and ties in to emotive ideas that engage and move users
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets, consumer segments and channels
- Ability to conceive and develop solutions individually as well as in a collaborative environment
- Presenting clear and concise content strategies to accomplish short-term and long-term growth goals
- Collaborate with brand managers, developers, graphic designers, web designers, digital and sales managers to create promotional concepts
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment
- Manage the distribution and testing of content across all channels and assets
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Regular attendance is required.
- Strong understanding of content marketing tactics across SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing niches
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills along with data-driven decision-making skills
- Strong business judgment with ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Strong ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to partner well cross-functionally and build strong relationships with a collaborative working style
- Strong drive towards innovation and continuous improvement
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2-3 years' experience in content marketing
- Demonstrated ability to lead content marketing campaigns
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media