Senior Mill Lead
$25 to $27 Per Hour
Senior Mill Lead - 1st shift
$25.00-27.00 per hour
Our local manufacturing client is looking to add a Senior Mill Lead to their 1st shift in the Waterloo, IA area. This Lead will perform all production and manufacturing tasks using multiple machines and tools.
- Manufacture products according to quality standards while using procedures and work instructions.
- Develop mastery of all tools and equipment in assigned area, and add value to the company by cross training wherever needed.
- Follow, assist in the development, and promote the safety and maintenance programs.
- Assist other employees, company management, vendors, visitors, and customers when needed.
- Support and participate in all efforts (including time recording and required paperwork) to collect information that allows management to make data-driven decisions.
- Spot check, review, and communicate schedules and routing transfers.
- Train and cross train employees
- Update work instructions within the department
- Help on jobs in production
- Fill out RFR & RSR
- Continuous Improvement/Problems Goals
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- 5+ years in machining
- Excellent communication skills-able to train others.
- 100% company paid Medical and Dental insurance on Single and Family plans
- Eye insurance
- 401K and profit sharing
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Mills, senior lead, manufacturing, production, continuous improvement, training, machining
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media